Culinary and Shopping Center Jepara Jepara
Shopping Center Jepara (SCJ)
Jepara city has many culinary that can spoil your tongue. If you happen to visit Jepara, it is not difficult to taste the culinary food. Because we can meet him in the Shopping Center Jepara (SCJ).
Although not much, but it could be an alternative to enjoy the culinary. Culinary offerings Jepara influenced by Javanese culture that likes to eat foods that contain coconut milk. Almost all foods contain a mixture of coconut milk, or coconut-based. One of the most typical food is Horok-Horok, Food is made from raw sago.
The method makes use hair comb. Shaped like a rubbery foam sterofom with slightly salty flavor. People often eat Horok Jepara-Horok a meal of meatballs companion, gado-gado, or otherwise. For typical drink, there dawet Jepara. Ice Cendol kind, made from corn starch material, original brown sugar, coconut milk. This drink is very popular in all corners of the archipelago. (C6/don)
Here's a typical culinary Jepara that can be enjoyed:
- Drinks Coro adon Adon-ginger coconut milk with sliced roasted coconut, taste more delicious when served warm.
- Drink milk and ice Gempol Gempol (balls of rice flour), usually served sweet, salty, warm or cold.
- Drink milk and ice Pleret Pleret (rice flour is eaten slightly chewy) is almost similar to Gempol.
- Jepara dawet
- Ice Cendol kind, made from corn starch material, original brown sugar, coconut milk.
- Rondo Royal Tape-wrapped fried flour.
- Klenyem fried grated Cassava brown sugar contents.
- Grated Cassava Kenyol wrapped in banana leaves and filled with brown sugar center, how to cook steamed.
- Nogosari flour wrapped in banana leaves and filled the middle ripe bananas, how to cook steamed.
- Moto Belong grated Cassava wrapped in banana leaves and filled the middle of ripe bananas, how to cook steamed, and presented in a way somewhat oblique cut resemble eyeballs. Eaten with grated coconut mixed with a little sugar.
- Flour pot of sticky rice wrapped in banana leaves and shaped cone filled with a mixture of grated coconut and brown sugar.
- Kulupan Urap-ointment with young jackfruit, green beans and leaves of young, raw bean sprouts, and fruits banana, served mentahan.
- Bake Pecel Marine fish Marine Fish grilled with coconut milk sauce seasoning.
- Bontosan mackerel fish crackers dough in the form of logs and was steamed.
- Horok-Horok Food is only found in Jepara. Made of raw sago. The method makes use hair comb. Shaped like a rubbery foam sterofom with slightly salty flavor. Jepara people eat as a mixture of meatballs, gado-gado, or otherwise.
- Gereh iwak Teri teri fish which is used as a kind of salted fish, most of the island Publications.
- Latuh / Lato A kind of seaweed, good to eat in a fresh condition, and is said to cure sore throat, tonsillitis.
- Durian Petruk. Durian Fruit
- Paste Jepara. Seasoning made from fish and / or microscopic shrimp
- Shrimp Satay. Stabbed spiced shrimp spices